BLEPHAROPLASTY WITH PLASMA TECHNOLOGY
At our practice bloodless blepharoplasty is applied which uses the plasma technology.
This method uses a small electric arc that looks like a tiny lightning (ionized gas). It is ideal for targeted treatment without any undesired thermal damage to the surrounding healthy tissues. The innovative plasma technology is used in areas, such as, for example, eyelids, where it is difficult for the laser and radio frequencies to help. Thus, there is no danger of discoloration. The superficial layer of the skin is removed with simultaneous firming. 2-4 treatment sessions are usually required every two months. However, apart from the eyelids, it can be used in all facial and body areas. It is safe and appropriate for patients who do not wish to undergo surgery. It is painless, bloodless, fast and the return of the patient to everyday life is immediate.
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Removal of the excessive skin at any area, at the face, neck, neckline, body
- Skin firming
- All types of scars (post-traumatic, acne, post-operative)
- Removal of tattoos and unwanted permanent make-up
- Treatment of thin wrinkles
- Removal of benign morphomas, masses and hyperplasia of the skin (seborrheic keratoses, hemangiomas, syringomas, xanthelasmas, papillomas, granulomas)